Most People Don’t Even Realise How Important Their Bedroom Is To their Success
Today we are going to get rid of some of that baggage and de clutter your room ready to let the prosperity flow.
And if you think you are not guilty of baggage like I did, wait until you read the article below, and then take another look at your room.
Let me ask you a few questions….
- Do you still have clothes in your wardrobe that don’t fit you any more?
- Are you hanging onto clothes from 5-10 years ago that you’ve not been able to throw away? You know the ripped pair of shorts that you hang out in on weekends….yes I have a pair of those too!
- Are you the sort of person who stuffs everything into your drawers, cupboards and would be mortified if anyone opened your wardrobe, mainly for insurance purposes as it all falls on top of their head?
- Or even worse, do you have all your clothes on the floor, drawers open and last week’s washing still not put away or, god forbid, smelly socks and undies still waiting to be washed in the clothes basket?
If you can say yes to any of the above, chances are you are holding onto emotional baggage as well.
Why is this a bad thing:
- Keeps you stuck in the past;
- Does not make room for new things to flow into your space;
- Clutters your head;
- Emotionally challenges you and makes you anxious especially those clothes that are now 3 sizes too small.
Comm’on, let’s be honest here. We are busy women. Entrepreneurs who have a tendency to put our work, children, dog, husband and lunch out with the girls, way higher on the priority list than cleaning our bedroom.
And Guess Who The #1 Person Is Who Is Guilty of This? That’s MWAH!
So unless you can afford the luxury of a daily maid, it is time to de-clutter that room and de-clutter your life so you can make way for a lot more
Yep, that is what is going backwards if you keep on doing what your doing.
And that is the reason I kicked my own butt and de-cluttered my bedroom too.
How is this impacting your prosperity
Prosperity is attracted by positive energy and positive flow. If there is blockages in the #1 room that you spend most of your time in, then not only will it impact your mental and physical health, it will also affect your prosperity wealth too.
Did you know that we spend a third of our lives asleep in our bedrooms? We spend over 23 years in our lifetime in our bedroom or 4mths of every year.
If your Chi ‘energy flow’ is not flowing correctly it can impact many areas of your life.
The bedroom as well as being the place where we sleep and recharge our physical energy, is also a very personal sanctuary. It is a place where we most commonly enjoy sexual relations and feel totally liberated and free to do whatever we like.
In fact, did you know by just repositioning your bed alone it can improve on your financial prosperity. Who’d have thought.
So how can we get rid of the baggage and create a more prosperous flow in our bedroom?
- Let go of any clothes that no longer serve who you are in the current moment or who you want to be in the future.
- Make sure that everything in your room has a place and nothing is ever left on the floor, or messing up your room.
- Make sure at all times your drawers and cupboard doors remain closed. Anything that is left open can block the flow and inhibit the energy flow in your room.
- Photo albums that are not relevant to your current life are best not kept in the bedroom it is important to live in the present and dream about the future than to continually live in the past.
How to Make De-cluttering A Fun Experience
- Sell all your unwanted clothes on ebay and buy yourself some brand new gorgeous clothes for your wardrobe;
- Or why not clear out your old clothes and donate them to charity and put a smile on the face of someone less fortunate while making room for you to go shopping!
- The less you have in your room, the more space there is to invite more into your life so grab a girlfriend and a bottle of wine and chuck away.
- Always think colour and makeover when doing your chucking, why not get a stylist to give your wardrobe and life a complete makeover and attract more prosperity, romance and awesomeness into your life.
Remember your bedroom is the most creative place in your home…
So make sure there is room and positive energy to bring more happiness, health and abundance into all areas of your life.
Happy Chucking! Leave Your De-clutter Tips In The Comments Box Below.
The bedroom is just one area of your home that impacts the positive energy and flow that affects all areas of your life. I am excited to be introducing Positive Energy Expert Sherilyn Matthias to our Awesome Women Inc community launching in January where she will be helping all the women to create a Positive Vibe not only in their home but in their business as well.