How To Make Money Blogging With eBooks and Blog Self Publishing

DAY ONE HOW TO MAKE MONEY BLOGGING WITH AN EBOOK

Pros of Self Publishing Your Blog On Amazon in a Kindle Book are:

  • You position your work as an international Author globally giving you credibility for your blog.
  • Google loves Amazon so you get exposure for your business and brand on Google as an Author.
  • Journalists love Authors and go to them for media topics which gives you lots of FREE PR.
  • Podcasters also love Authors giving you the opportunity to get more traffic to your blog.
  • Amazon is marketing your book for you 24/7 on every Amazon platform around the world.
  • Another income stream for your blog.
  • You can sell your book as an Amazon Associate Affiliate so that people who buy your book, with your affiliate link, and continue to buy on Amazon, you will get affiliate commission. Another income stream.
  • Once you become an Author, you are an Author for life.
Blog Self Publishing

THE CON’S TO SELF PUBLISHING YOUR BLOG ON AMAZON ARE:

Cons of Self Publishing Your Blog On Amazon in a Kindle Book are:

  • If you’re using your existing blog posts, you must change 30% to comply with Amazon’s terms and conditions.
  • You cannot have affiliate links [outside of Amazon Associate Links], in your book on Amazon. To get around this just make two versions. One to sell from your website and one from Amazon.
  • You don’t get 100% of the sale you only get 70% and Amazon get the other 30%.
  • If you want to create an email list, you need to put a free gift or lead magnet in the book to get your readers back to your website and onto your email list [optional].
  • The Pros definitely far out-way the cons, which is why I have written 13 #1 Best Sellers.
  • If you want to check out any of my books you can see them at the bottom of this post, or on my books page, or on Amazon.

DON’T MISS DAY TWO WHERE I WILL SHARE WITH YOU THE REALLY COOL AND SIMPLE TYPES OF E-BOOKS YOU CAN CREATE FROM YOUR BLOG POSTS TO MAKE MONEY FROM YOUR BLOG.

SELF PUBLISHING
self publishing
self publishing
self publishing
Pam Brossman
Pam Brossman

Be Elite Exceed Expectations!

*Note Affiliated Links Within This Post.