- The more eBooks you create the more income you can earn
- Definitely leverage both Amazon and your website to split test which traffic gets you the most sales. If you are finding you are getting more income from your own website traffic, only have one book on Amazon.
- Collaborate with other people in your niche.
- Everyone does a chapter
- Everyone gets their name on the book
- Everyone gets a copy to sell from their own website
- Everyone is cross promoting each other [maximum selling opportunity]
- Always include a free giveaway in your chapter to get them into your sales funnel
- Optional – create the audio version of your book and give it away as a lead magnet and upsell the physical or digital book with bonus gifts
- Optional – turn your Kindle book into a physical book and sell in the Book store, Kindle store and also on your website.
- Don’t forget to claim your book on Author Central
- Most importantly, put your blog posts on Amazon so you can ride their traffic and boost your sales.
Now it is time to publish your book and get it up on Amazon or your blog making sales. If you want to fast track the process and do it step-by-step with me, make sure to grab the BlogSelfpublishing program 50% off special before it expires.
Let me know when you have finished your book with my course and I will give it a plug. I love supporting my authors. I have over 100 #1 Best Selling Authors, you could be my next success story.
Good luck and please share if you found these posts helpful so I can help more bloggers and others share their genius with the world.