DAY NINE: SIMPLE STEPS TO PUBLISHING ON AMAZON
Day One Blog Self Publishing Series
Day Two Blog Self Publishing Series
Day Three Blog Self Publishing Series
Day Four Blog Self Publishing Series
Day Five Blog Self Publishing Series
Day Six Blog Self Publishing Series
Day Seven Blog Self Publishing Series
Day Eight Blog Self Publishing Series
Day Nine Blog Self Publishing Series
We are up to Day 9. If you have not visited the previous 8posts, the Blog eBook series links are above.
Today I will share with you how easy it is to self publish a book on Amazon in 10 simple steps. You can grab my #1 Best Seller Bundle on How To Self Publish a Book in 10 Super Easy Steps, plus How To Boost Your Business With A Book.
Don’t forget to look out for Day 10 Selling Strategies
If you want to fast track the process, grab the BlogSelfPublishing.com program including the templates so that you can write your blog eBook this weekend before the 50% coupon expires on 31st December.
Marketing Tip: always give people the opportunity to fast track their results with a purchase. People will ALWAYS pay to take the fast lane to their desired outcome. You already have the skills and knowledge, people will pay for that wisdom. A great place to start is turning your knowledge into an eBook and selling it to your traffic.
Step One – Do Your Market Research
- Decide who your audience is
- What they want to know
- How you can help them
- Create a eBook blueprint
Step Two – Map Out Your Book
Now you have your topic use either:
- Your existing blog posts with 30% more content that is not included [the secret sauce].
- Or the 5x5x5 formula mentioned in blog self publishing post #8
Note: The template to do this is in the Blog Self Publishing course or you can go through the 5 x 5 x 5 formula in more detail in my Self Publish #1 Best Seller.
Step Three : Format Your Book Ready To Sell
- You’ve got your traffic
- You’ve got your topic
- You’ve mapped out your book
- You’ve written or collated the content
- Now it is time to format your eBook
- Get your cover done. You can do this on Fiverr or create it yourself. Amazon even has a free cover creator for you to use.
Now it is time to publish your book and get it up on Amazon or your blog making sales. If you want to fast track the process and do it step-by-step with me, make sure to grab the BlogSelfpublishing program 50% off special before it expires.
Step Four – Publish & Sell Everywhere!
Now everything is ready to go it is simple:
- Upload to your own website
- Use your existing shopping cart. I use ThriveCart for my business.
- Or you can use simple paypal buttons to sell your book.
- Upload to Amazon KDP
- Sell on Amazon and you can even turn it into a physical book too.
- Use Amazon’s promotion tools as mentioned in Blog Self Publishing Post #7
- Rinse and repeat.
Grab the Blog Self Publishing course or you can go through the 5 x 5 x 5 formula in more detail in my Self Publish #1 Best Seller.
Day 10 Blog Self Publishing post is all about selling tips to boost your blog income in 2019
Be Elite Exceed Expectations!
*Note Affiliated Links Within This Post.