GOAL SETTING TIPS 2019
I love goal setting do you?
I have been a goal setter all my life and it has had a huge impact on my personal and business success. In today’s blog post I want to share with you some of the goal setting strategies and tips that I use to get results fast.
Make sure to opt-in below to the Free Monthly Printables if you want to grab Jan 2019 Free 13 Page Goal Setting Worksheets before they disappear.
Or make sure to not miss out on the Complete 2019 Goal Setting I Can Planner for only $10. Click here to grab it before the coupon expires.
Goal Setting Tips:
Here are my top tips for getting results with your goal setting faster in your life and business
- Set a B.A.G Big Audacious Goal. It is important to stretch outside your comfort zone and your self belief to stop living ground hog day every year.
- Then set 3 month, 6 month and 12 month goals that are aimed towards that Big Audacious Goal. Small steps forward, turn into momentum.
- Have an accountability journal. I use my I Can Daily Action Goal Setting Planner.
- If you are someone who likes a diary or journal like me I use my Journal Planners.
- If you are just getting started, the printables are perfect too.
- Once you know your 3 Month Goal, break it down into monthly, weekly and daily goal setting tasks so that you can tick them off as you go.
- The more you get results and wins, the more excited you become and that excitement and energy propels you towards your goals faster.
Most Important Goal Setting Advice:
The first part of reaching your goals successfully is self belief which is why having a daily action planner keeps you accountable.
- Create a daily to do list and make sure to focus on your top 3 priorities first before you do anything else.
- Mindset is really important to your success. Create a 7 day affirmation list [I have one in the I Can Planner], and focus on one affirmation every day for 7 days and then move onto the next one. I like to say it, write it and really get excited about the affirmation. Energy is important when creating positive success habits and reaching your goals faster.
- Gratitude is very important which is why I incorporated daily gratitude into the I Can Goal Setting Daily Action Planner. I like to start my day with gratitude and then also end my day with 3 positives that I am grateful for too. That allows you to go to bed with a positive mindset and start the day excited to take on your next goal in your goal setting planner.
- Positive energy words are also every important. I learned this from my sister who is a prosperity coach. That’s why I included high power positive energy word games into my planner so you can start implementing them into your day to day life while eliminating negative word habits.
- It is also important to know your WHY, behind your goals. Those people who have a strong WHY statement, become laser focused on their goal setting results. In the I Can Planner we have a ‘Why Statement’ at the beginning so you know exactly what you want to achieve and why it is important to reach that goal.
More Goal Setting Tips:
- Believe in yourself
- Trust your instincts, it is your biggest fan
- Stay focused on your Big Audacious Goal and don’t let anyone try and sabotage your dreams
- Journal daily, it keeps you accountable and on track
- Make it fun and join a community of likeminded people who are striving to be their best self too. If you want to join our amazing I Can Success Hub for Women Entrepreneurs you can find out more here.
- Have a plan and daily action steps to keep your momentum going forward
- Be open to opportunities and detours, sometimes the most exciting goals happen… out of the blue.
- Make it fun. Do not make your goals a chore, or you will give up on them very quickly.
- Always recognise and reward your wins along the way. If you reach a goal early, give yourself a huge Hi Five!
- Lastly, stay positive, dream big and focus on being your best self… if you do that, you will live life with no regrets.
Happy Goal Setting! Don’t forget to grab the I Can Printable Planner Special only $10 before it expires. The Free Gifts Are Amazing too!