HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THE NEW KINDLE CREATE TOOL?
Did you hear the news yesterday?
If you are not on Amazon’s email list then you probably did not hear it…
If you are.. do you love it?
Watch video below to hear the good news for those wanting to publish a book the easy way.
If you are someone who is thinking of launching a book in 2019 then this blog post is for you. Whether you are a:
- Knowledge Professional
- Someone with an amazing story
- Business Owner
- An amazing hobby or passion you want to share with the world
- Or you just love to write
You are going to love this new tool
Amazon has had these cool tools in Beta for probably the last 3-4 years. Not sure why they never updated them, however they have been around a long time.
Most Authors were not using them. They just created the boring old normal Kindle eBook format and these tools stayed under the radar.
In fact unless you were creating a children’s book, a comic series, recipe book or something that had lots of images or formatting… no one even knew it existed.
THAT IS EXCEPT ME AND MY STUDENTS THAT IS!
Ever wondered why all my books on Amazon were in colour?
That they were branded and the formatting was beautiful?
That is because I came across the TextBook Creator tool over 3 years ago and wanted to stand out and NOW… it just got better.
In fact, I cannot wait to show my ICanHQ.com students how to use it. Have you registered for I Can HQ yet?
All my books have been designed by me and created using the TextBook Creator Tool and now my students love it too.
WELCOME TO THE BRAND NEW MERGED BOOK CREATION TOOL THAT LAUNCHED ON AMAZON
Kindle Create – What is it?
At first I was not sure whether it was something completely knew until I went and checked it out. What Amazon has decided to do, instead of updating the Beta version of the original TextBook Creator Tool is merge all the platforms into one.
There has been a lot of updated to KDP.Amazon.com in 2018 including:
- Merging Create Space with KDP
- A new Book Cover Creator Tool
- Ability to now create Print Books and Kindle Books in the one KDP backend
- And now Kindle Create.
WHAT DOES KINDLE CREATE DO?
It is an updated merged platform of all the separate platforms into one. So now instead of having to download the:
- TextBook Creator Tool
- Comic book tool
- Children’s Book Tool
- Print on Demand Tool
They have merged it all into one platform that can be updated all at once going forward.
I am so excited.
The video, audio and hyperlinks do not work on all reading platforms. However, I absolutely love it and it makes creating a book to sell on Amazon a piece of cake.
Especially if you are not tech savvy.
WHY HAVE PEOPLE NOT USED THE TEXTBOOK CREATOR BEFORE?
Because there are a few limitations including:
- Hyperlinks do not work on Apple Reading devices only on Android and certain newer versions of tablets and Kindle readers
- You cannot change the font sizes which means you have to ensure you create your document font no smaller than 16pts [I am hoping they will fix all of these soon].
- The video feature it very clunky and does not work on many readers
- Same with the audio, great feature, however does not work on enough readers to make it worth having.
- One way around this, in case you do want to have videos or audio in your book [because the hyperlinks don’t work]. Is to put a QR code in your book that links to your video that works just fine.
I am hoping after 3 years of being in Beta that Amazon will now improve the new Kindle Create so that it can catch up with technology and make the features work better in 2019.
WRITE YOUR OWN BOOK THIS WEEKEND IT’S EASY!
GRAB MY SELF PUBLISHING SECRETS SPECIAL COUPON BEFORE IT EXPIRES AND YOU COULD BE A GLOBAL AUTHOR
IN THE NEXT 7-14 DAYS