Got your lead magnet all ready to go?
Ready to set up your opt-in landing page?
Make sure that your opt-in page [s] if you are split testing, have these 7 components to boost your conversions…
Plus, don’t forget to watch the funny blooper at the end – gotta love technology!
WATCH TODAY’S VIDEO TO DISCOVER 7 OPT-IN COMPONENTS TO BOOST YOUR VISITORS INTO LEADS
Important things to remember when creating your Opt-in Conversion Pages
- Test, test, test
- Not all industries and niches work the same
- Follow the 7 steps in the video to make sure you have everything you need to get your visitors interested in your opt-in
- Try more than one layout to see if your market likes
- Short copy
- Long copy
- Video on the opt-in page
- Long forms vs only email
More things to test:
- Your Headline
- Your Subheadline
- Positioning on the page
- Header, footer, side of your blog
- Pop-ups, button pop-ups, link pop-ups
- Button colour
- Text Call To Action on button
Watch video to get the 7 EXACT Opt-in Conversion components every page MUST HAVE in 2019 to convert well.
Places to find top converting lead magnet examples:
Check out Optin-Monstor they have some great examples of opt-in pages that are converting really well right now.
Here are a few more examples:
Here is some more examples of great opt-in conversion pages:
What to do next:
- Design your lead magnet and make sure it has these 7 Must Have components
- Create at least 2 opt-in pages that consist of today’s 7 Opt-in Conversion tips.
- Send either paid traffic or organic traffic to both pages and see which one gets the most leads over a 30 day period [less if paid ads]
- Focus on your upsell strategy for after they opt-in