7 OPT-IN PAGE CONVERSION TIPS 2019
Got your lead magnet all ready to go?
Ready to set up your opt-in landing page?
Make sure that your opt-in page [s] if you are split testing, have these 7 components to boost your conversions…
Plus, don’t forget to watch the funny blooper at the end – gotta love technology!
WATCH TODAY’S VIDEO TO DISCOVER 7 OPT-IN COMPONENTS TO BOOST YOUR VISITORS INTO LEADS
CLICK HERE TO JOIN ICANHQ.COM AND LET’S FIND A FRONT END THAT WORKS FOR YOUR BUSINESS!
Important things to remember when creating your Opt-in Conversion Pages
- Test, test, test
- Not all industries and niches work the same
- Follow the 7 steps in the video to make sure you have everything you need to get your visitors interested in your opt-in
- Try more than one layout to see if your market likes
- Short copy
- Long copy
- Video on the opt-in page
- Long forms vs only email
More things to test:
- Your Headline
- Your Subheadline
- Positioning on the page
- Header, footer, side of your blog
- Pop-ups, button pop-ups, link pop-ups
- Button colour
- Text Call To Action on button
Watch video to get the 7 EXACT Opt-in Conversion components every page MUST HAVE in 2019 to convert well.
Places to find top converting lead magnet examples:
Check out Optin-Monstor they have some great examples of opt-in pages that are converting really well right now.
Here are a few more examples:
Here is some more examples of great opt-in conversion pages:
What to do next:
- Design your lead magnet and make sure it has these 7 Must Have components
- Create at least 2 opt-in pages that consist of today’s 7 Opt-in Conversion tips.
- Send either paid traffic or organic traffic to both pages and see which one gets the most leads over a 30 day period [less if paid ads]
- Focus on your upsell strategy for after they opt-in
Want help doing this? Come and join us in ICanHQ.com for the next 8 weeks we are specifically focusing on lead magnets and front end conversion strategies to grow YOUR business and success momentum this year.
No lock in commitment, you can stay for as long as you are getting momentum in your business.
We have only been going 7 days and this is what Jo had to say in the Success Hub…
CHECK OUT THE WEEKLY SUCCESS HUB FOR WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS