Interview with CEO and Founder of Youpreneur Chris Ducker
The Rise Of The Youpreneur
In this week’s blog CEO and Founder of Youpreneur.com shares tips and strategies on how to stand out online and catapult your business and personal brand in 2018 and beyond.
“You HAVE to get involved with video if you want to build a strong future proof brand” Chris Ducker
If you are a speaker, author, knowledge professional, entrepreneur and looking to fast track your results, then you definitely want to listen to this interview and grab Chris’ latest #1 Best Seller ‘The Rise of The Youpreneur”.
In this interview Chris and I discuss:
- How blogging and podcasting helped catapult Chris’ personal brand and whether it is still as relevant now as it was in 2010.
- How important having a Unique Personal Story is to creating a Youpreneur brand.
- Why he turned off his comments on his blog and what he recommends you do to get the most engagement and P2P relationships in 2018 and beyond.
- The #1 strategy he used to launch his second book that got him the most amazing results this year.
- Chris also shares his personal opinion on shock factor marketing when it comes to growing a personal brand.
- Plus, learn the difference between Know, Like and Trust and Know LOVE and Trust to your bottom line!
“Someone won’t necessarily give you their money, for whatever it is you’re selling if they ‘like’ you…. but if they LOVE YOU, then it is a whole different ball game” Know, Love & Trust! Chris Ducker
About Chris Ducker | CEO Youpreneur.com
Chris is a serial entrepreneur and author of the bestsellers, “Virtual Freedom”, and more recently, “Rise of the Youpreneur”.
Based in Cambridge, England, he owns and operates several businesses, that combined house over 450 full-time employees internationally. He’s also a trusted international business mentor, keynote speaker, podcaster, blogger, as well as the founder of Youpreneur.com – the leading personal brand business education company in the world.
Chris hosts the annual Youpreneur Summit, which is held in London, U.K. each November and is the self-proclaimed ‘Proudest Brit’ doing business online!
Website: Youpreneur.com Twitter ID: @ChrisDucker