DAY FOUR: SHORT READ PROFITS
How To Write An eBook in 7 Days or Less Series
Day One Blog Self Publishing Series
Day Two Blog Self Publishing Series
Day Three Blog Self Publishing Series
Day Four Blog Self Publishing Series
Day Five Blog Self Publishing Series
Day Six Blog Self Publishing Series
Day Seven Blog Self Publishing Series
Day Eight Blog Self Publishing Series
Day Nine Blog Self Publishing Series
We are up to Day 4 how to to create Blog eBooks to boost your blog income in 2019. If you have not visited the previous 3 posts the Blog eBook series links are above.
Today is all about multiple income streams from your blogs using eBook Multiplier and Amazon leverage. Writing an Ebook is easy when you follow the simple 4 step formula.
Don’t forget to look out for Day 5 as I am going to tell you about the Author Central Blog eBook Marketing Advantage.
Why Short Read Blog eBooks are your new best friend.
When I learned about Short Reads a couple of years ago it changed my whole world.
One of the top reasons most people were not leveraging Amazon for selling eBooks. Was the time it took to write a book.
Being a blogger, that is not really a problem for you, because you write for a living.
That is why I am excited to share with you this income opportunity that LOTS of people are leveraging to earn income from Amazon. Plus, your own blog traffic.
Wait till I tell you about the $25m monthly pool fund... you will love that later in the 10 Day Series.
Marketing Tip: The more eBooks you have on Amazon, the more back links you have to you and your blogs working for you 24/7. Amazon has a Global Alexa ranking of 2346. And when you learn about Author Central, that is when you will get excited. Plus Google loves Amazon, so you show up in the search engines for Google as well.
Short Read Advantages
- One book;
- One topic;
- 10-15k words;
- Self-publish with links back to your blog and business;
- Promotional tools for marketing your books on EVERY Amazon platform in the world;
- Rinse and Repeat.
HAVE YOU DOWNLOADED THE 4 STEP BLOG SELF-PUBLISHING BLUEPRINT AND WATCHED THE VIDEO YET? OPT-IN BELOW TO GET INSTANT ACCESS.
Blog eBook Short Read Marketing Tip #2
You have created one book on one topic that you blog about. Preferably the topic that gets the most views, repins, comments and interaction from your traffic.
Now it is time to create a book series and here’s why…
Cross Promotion Marketing
- First book is your promotion and positioning book giving you credibility on your blog.
- Sponsors and affiliate companies like that type of credibility when applying to market their products.
- At the back of book #1 you let them know about Blog Book #2 Short Read Coming Soon.
- Send them to an opt-in to make sure they are the first to know when it is live.
- Build an email list while you create your next book [customers].
- Publish book #2 and then put the link to that book [Amazon Associate link] in book #1.
- Then put links to book #1 in book #2.
We are just getting started… so easy with your existing content.
BLOG BOOK #3 AND NOW THE FUN BEGINS!
Now you have 2 books on Amazon making you 70% commission around the world with every sale. Plus, you can create the ebook version and sell from your own website with affiliate links inside.
Gotta love multiple streams of income.
We are just getting started! Next Steps:
- Create eBook #3 and follow the same system as above linking to book #1 and book #2 at the beginning and end of each book.
- Now you have 3 books on the #1 Platform in the world where people buy books, Amazon. All of these books promoting you and your blog Globally 24/7 every day.
- Plus, each book is cross promoting the other books to get ongoing sales.
However That’s Not All…
- You can now join all 3 books together to create book bundles without doing any extra work.
- Book 1 making you income
- Book 2 making you income
- Book 3 making you income
- Book Bundle making you income
- Plus, you are selling the ebook version with affiliate links from your own website making you income.
- Plus, you have your Amazon Associate link cross promoting your books, so that if someone keeps shopping you get even more commissions.
- And you have not even got to the pool fund yet!
Getting excited yet?
Bloggers Already Have The Content – Why Is It Not On Amazon?
I cannot believe the amount of bloggers who are not turning their blog posts into books and getting multiple streams of income for their work.
Give it a try and make sure to grab the Blog Self Publishing 50% off special coupon before it expires. You could have your first book up on Amazon before New Year. How cool is that?
DON’T MISS DAY FIVE AUTHOR CENTRAL BLOG EBOOK MARKETING ADVANTAGE.
Be Elite Exceed Expectations!
*Note Affiliated Links Within This Post.